Algoma Equinox

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
garbear

Re: Algoma Equinox

Unread post by garbear »

Thanks everyone for the info.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Don't know about the Algoma Equinox show but, I can assure you that some of them can indeed be purchased on DVD as I have a two DVD set with some of the episodes including the one on the Paul R. Tregurtha and the large containership the Emma Maersk to name a few of them. I don't recall where I got mine from probably somewhere online as a Christmas Gift a few years ago but I do know that mine were purchased online once. Hope that this helps.
J Kerwin

Unread post by J Kerwin »

It can be purchased on ITunes.
Bill

Unread post by Bill »

Algoma Equinox program is not for sale. As far as I know none of the Mighty Ships episodes is available.
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

Question for my boatnerd friends. Is that Mighty Ships-Algoma Equinox episode available anywhere on DVD? I've looked and can't find it online. Enjoyed that episode and would love to have it for my collection. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

hausen wrote:Algoma Equinox loaded grain at CHS 1 in early September 2015. I believe that was the first time one of the new Canadian straight-deckers loaded grain at the Twin Ports. This week's visit to Riverland by the Equinox should be the second such instance.
Memory isn't what it used to be. I was the guy who originally posted that news item in late August of 2015. I'll go this route. First time loading in Duluth. Think there was a flurry of Algoma boats loading grain in the Twin Ports at that time. See if I have a chance to see her this time she's in the Port.
hausen

Unread post by hausen »

Algoma Equinox loaded grain at CHS 1 in early September 2015. I believe that was the first time one of the new Canadian straight-deckers loaded grain at the Twin Ports. This week's visit to Riverland by the Equinox should be the second such instance.
garbear

Algoma Equinox

Unread post by garbear »

I see the Algoma Equinox is due here in Duluth on Thursday to load grain at Riverland Ag(former Cargill B-1). I believe that will be the first time one of the Equinox gearless bulkers will load grain in the Twin Ports.