Boatnerd Public Photo Gallery

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: Boatnerd Public Photo Gallery

Unread post by Guest »

It has been restarted and is working. The Public Gallery used a open source project to run it development has stopped on the Gallery project and we do not have the expertise and no one is supporting it any longer.

If there are any Linux guru's who would like to donate their time please e-mail [email protected]
Rob

Unread post by Rob »

My problem is that I can get to the photo gallery, but when I click on the 'back' arrow it takes me to a previous photo page. And if I click the 'back' arrow again it takes me to a news page from the beginning of the month. If, however, I click on 'news channel' I find that I'm at the proper date again.
Colorado

Unread post by Colorado »

Don't know about your unaccessability-but sure do enjoy your pics!! thanks for doing it
Bookworm

Boatnerd Public Photo Gallery

Unread post by Bookworm »

For the past two days I've been unable to access the Boatnerd Public Photo Pages. Looked for a notice on the What's New Page but found nothing to explain it. Is anyone else having this problem?