Soo Cameras Down

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
mhillm

Re: Soo Cameras Down

Unread post by mhillm »

It has been passed along to try and track down the problem. The cameras themselves are working but something has failed between the cameras and the world wide web.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Denny

Soo Cameras Down

Unread post by Denny »

Anyone know or have any ideas as to what is going on lately with the Soo Locks internet cameras? They've been down and have not been working now since June 14 and they keep changing the web address as well. It used to be that you could contact a Lynn or a person by that name but now, the way that it keeps changing I don't know where and who to contact? They keep saying that a new website for the Soo cameras is coming but, haven't we heard this now for what seems forever? I also noticed since they made a few changes to the camera stuff, now you can't even get a look at images from the the past 24 hours or previous day like you used to get. Just wondering if others are having the same issues as I have? Comments from others and anyone is welcome. Thanks in advance.