Soo Web cams

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Case80

Re: Soo Web cams

Unread post by Case80 »

Thanks for your help.I know now its not my computer. I do miss seeing the locks. Ted
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

If you go and look at the Soo Web cams and their website on the USACE part at least, they've posted a message "We are experiencing technical difficulties with our server and we hope to have the issues resolved soon and are sorry for any inconvenience!" This message I assume has been on the site since about June 14 when the cameras were last operating. I had posted a question about this issue a while back and the response I got was they are working in the visitors center but just not on the web itself. Guess we will have to wait it out and be patient. Hope that all of this information has helped you out.
hugh3

Unread post by hugh3 »

The cams have been down for quite a while even by Corps of Engineers standards!
The Schipper

Unread post by The Schipper »

It says on the website that they are having server problems. The cameras have not refreshed for a month.
Case80

Soo Web cams

Unread post by Case80 »

Does any one have the right combination to get into the Soo Lock Web cams? Anything I,ve tried doesn't seem to work. Thanks Ted