News Photo Gallery

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
volunteer007

Re: News Photo Gallery

Unread post by volunteer007 »

guest wrote:Could the News Photo Gallery load with the latest page, instead of the 1st page from 2004?
Thanks, Roger
Which link are you accessing it from? ie from what page?

Unread post by guest »

Could the News Photo Gallery load with the latest page, instead of the 1st page from 2004?
Thanks, Roger
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

We just need to hang in there Guest and be patient and give all of our dedicated volunteers the time and space they need right now with their real jobs, lives and schedules. I know I can attest right now for myself as I used to be a fairly dedicated volunteer on here and then after my Mom passed away a couple of months ago now, I've gotten so busy with other stuff that I just don't have the time at the moment at least to be as dedicated as I was before my Mom was sick and in the hospital. So again my point here is to everyone to please give our volunteers the time and space they need as far as trying to balance work, family and schedules in and I'm sure in time we will have the News Photo Gallery and other items back up and running soon on here. I for one would like to thank all of our true and dedicated volunteers who help and keep this site and the time and hours they spend here as well. Without our volunteers we would have nothing to go on for tracking our favorite ships along with any shipping news as well. Thank You to all our volunteers.

News Photo Gallery

Unread post by Guest »

Hope to see the News Photo Gallery updated more often thank you volunteers in advance.