American Mariner grain run?

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: American Mariner grain run?

Unread post by guest »

She is due midnight tonight.
wlbblw

New American Mariner grain run

Unread post by wlbblw »

I see the Mariner on the list at Duluth to load grain again on the 12th or 13th, would like updates on her departure. Thanks in advance.

-B in B
boatbud

Unread post by boatbud »

According to the Seaway site American Mariner was at South East Shoal at 2010-06-05 07:37 and has an ETA for C.I.P. Long Point at 2010-06-05 17:00
wlbblw

Unread post by wlbblw »

Awesome, can't wait to see it.

-B in B
Eric M

Unread post by Eric M »

She should be in Buffalo around 9 p.m. Saturday if all goes at normal times.
Boatkitten

Unread post by Boatkitten »

Hi B in B,
I saw the Jackson & the American Mariner come through Soo Locks downbound just shortly ago. Saw them both on my map, then they disappeared before they got to Soo. I had already seen them though, so I watched for them. Was gonna get a cam picture for you but my friend came on to talk before I could. I did ask him to make sure that was the Am. Mariner though. He said yes & she's going to Buffalo, so that's where she is, on the St. Mary's. Hope you get some good pictures.
SBest

Unread post by SBest »

Yes, she did or is still loading grain, saw a report on DSN earlier today. Hope you get some pics!
wlbblw

American Mariner grain run?

Unread post by wlbblw »

Just looking to confirm with anyone who knows, did the Mariner load grain at Duluth? I see she departed today 6-2. Was hoping to get reports of her downbound passage to track her on the way to Buffalo. Thanks in advance,

-B in B