Henry Steinbrenner Info

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Russ

Re: Henry Steinbrenner Info

Unread post by Russ »

In addition to the sources mentioned by Al, there is an article on the Steinbrenner sinking in the Octber 1953 isue of Pittsburgh Sidelights and anothr article in the Lake Carriers Association Bulletin of July 1953.

Re: Henry Steinbrenner Info

Unread post by Guest »

I have quite a bit of material about the sinking...actual newspaper clippings, articles, and longer articles from the "Shipwreck Journal" (Summer/Fall 1998) and "Nor'Easter" (September/October 1983). I would be willing to make photocopies of all this if you are interested. Contact me at [email protected] Al Hart
Lakerguy

Henry Steinbrenner Info

Unread post by Lakerguy »

Okay so I'm calling for help from any fellow history nuts out there. I am currently doing some research on the sinking of the Henry Steinbrenner (1953). I wondering if anyone knew of any articles in the major publications out there (Inland Seas, The Scanner, The Historian, etc.) I have access to all of these at my local library but with no index it would take me forever to go through them all. I was hoping someone out there in boatnerd-land might be able to point me toward the right issue of some of these publications. Thanks!