Fit out

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: Fit out

Unread post by Guest »

CSL Laurentien,Assiniboine crew back in Sturgeon Bay
cpfan

Unread post by cpfan »

Stephen B Roman left Toronto and is headed eastbound across Lake Ontario. Presumably headed to Picton.

Steve

Unread post by Guest »

The crew of the Frontenac were called and from what I understand they chartered her to lower lakes
Wyane

Unread post by Wyane »

Forgot to ask, is Frontenac going to sail for CSL or Lower Lakes when she comes out, first. Thanks

Unread post by Guest »

The Baie St Paul is in Davis Shipyard with a broken back not sure when she will be sailing the Birchglen is not fitting out the pineglen is in Toronto getting much needed steel work done she will be on the wall for awhile yet csl called the crew back until they discovered that the steel was cracking while just sitting in the ice at the dock,the Erie is in very rough shape as well she is full of cement to keep her afloat after running aground at the end of last season off of Cape Breton I heard that they are unsure of what they are going to do with her.The Cedarglen is fitting out in Montreal and will be out never heard anything on the Spruceglen but don't think she is coming out right away but with a lot of csl ships damaged it certainly a possibility,the algoma jobs in Hamilton will be out when the seaway opens the crews are going back this week if they not already
Wyane

Unread post by Wyane »

Frontenac engine crew was going to do layup and fit out all this spring. So if crew is back, must be just engine crew yet. When did they report. You can figure two weeks.
Wyane

Unread post by Wyane »

Frontenac engine crew was going to do layup and fit out all this spring. So if crew is back, must be just engine crew yet. When did they report. You can figure two weeks.

Fit out

Unread post by Guest »

I heard a few things on some canadian boats here this week and thought I would share them the algomarine is fitting out in Owen Sound and is leaving April 2.most of the crews are back on the Frontanac, Niagara,Salrium,as far as I know the crew is not back until next week on the Thunder Bay,there sure looks like there is a lot of work going on in St. Catherine's on them new CSL jobs you get what you pay for lol