World Series 2016

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Darryl

Re: World Series 2016

Unread post by Darryl »

Go Cleveland! Big game, maybe big weather tonight for the second game (start time moved up an hour to try an avoid it).
Denny

World Series 2016

Unread post by Denny »

Well sorry to say to all Cubs fans but, it looks now that Game 1 will be going to the Tribe as they are ahead 3-0 in the 8th inning as I type this now at 11:25 p.m. on October 25. At least it is only the first game and we still have a long way to go yet. I am rooting and pulling for the Cubs as I want to see them win it badly since they have not won it since 1908 believe it or not! I also have relatives in Ohio so I definitely want to see the Cubs win for that reason also. Just a shame and too bad that long time Cubs TV announcer and man Harry Carray isn't here to see this! He would be amazed at his beloved Cubs this year and I can already see and hear him up in Cubs heaven with his 7th inning of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame!" Go Cubs and long live the great Harry Carray as this Buds for you.