Return to Great Lakes & Seaway Shipping Great Lakes & Seaway Shipping Online
Discussion Boards
Please click to visit our sponsor
It is currently September 24, 2017, 1:50 am

FAQ | Instructions | Help
Search for:

Post subject: Re: ss city of milwaukee coming weekend
Unread postPosted: August 16, 2017, 8:49 pm 
My father and I, with our assortment of photos, videos and etc, attended the gathering at the CITY that weekend. We stayed 2 nights. We had a great time. The crowd was light but boat nerding ran deep. Linda and her crew were most accommodating. The boat is beautiful and the mattresses comfortable. We made new acquaintances and hope they do it again next year. Manistee is a nice destination. Thanks

Report this post

Post subject: Re: ss city of milwaukee coming weekend
Unread postPosted: August 1, 2017, 8:08 pm 

badger wrote:
how many people do they expect to attend? or is it not worth attending? some of these events are just pipe dreams

It's an open house, whoever wants to come can come. It's our first attempt at something like this, so we're not going to set a 'mark' as to how many to expect. It's 'worth' is a matter of opinion I guess. We'll give it a try to see how it goes, if we do it again we'll use this year as a base to make any changes for future events.

Report this post
 Post subject: ss city of milwaukee coming weekend
Unread postPosted: August 1, 2017, 11:57 am 
how many people do they expect to attend? or is it not worth attending? some of these events are just pipe dreams

Report this post