thank you

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
c ships

Re: thank you

Unread post by c ships »

Thank you Denny. Our funeral was today with family and friends. We felt blessed to have many visitors to wish us well. Speaking at the funeral about mom was tuff. Just speaking and my heart was breaking. I found courage and strength to continue. You never know how much time you have. I wished I had more time. We thank you again in our time of sadness. We also express our sincerity, in your time of healing. As time passes the stronger we get. Mom will be expecting that. Thank you. Andy n Linda Wisconsin. Our prayers are with Bookworm as well! Your photos are up-lifting thank you for sharing.
Denny

Re: thank you

Unread post by Denny »

To both Andy and Linda, I am so very sorry to hear the news on your Mother's passing. Please except my sincere condolenses to you and your family as I will keep you along with your Mother in my thoughts and prayers. I know it is not easy losing a loved one so close and dear to your heart especially one of your parents as a friend once told me "You only get one father and mother in life if you are lucky!" That statement is definitely true and there is just a special bond when it comes to a mother and child along with one as well for a father and child and you just never ever forget those memories and moments as memories can never ever be taken from us I don't care what anyone says period! Andy and Linda I know you both will always and forever cherish your Mother and the love that she shown to you and that you gave in return to her as well. Always remember the good times that you had with her and the many talks and conversations as well as that is how I try to remember my Mom along with her smile and laughter. The days ahead will be difficult I know as I'm still dealing with the loss of my Mother as well but, a friend once told me "The pain will slowly go away through time but you never forget the ones that you lost as although the pain does slowly subside and go away there is still an emptiness that will always be there within you!" Last weekend at my Mother's funeral, our priest told my family and I that now my parents are Angels and each are looking down on us one on each of our shoulders. Remember Andy that altough your Mom is gone she is still with you in Spirit as she has also become yours and Linda's Angel as well and that she will be with you both for now and eternity wherever your life's journey takes you. As I've been told by many and also to Dawn and now to you and Linda do not be afraid to ask and reach out for help either through your local church and pastor or family and friends as that is what they are all hear for to help anyone get through the grief of losing our dear loved ones. I've found that through my Mother's illness in the past eight weeks, that listening to music at times as been a very huge uplifting for me as they say that Music is good and benefical for the soul and believe me it certainly is along with the power of prayers as we all know. You both have many friends here on this board who are with you and for you during this difficult time in your life. Many here including myself express our heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your Mother but, know that she is now resting in a much better place and never suffering the way that she was before ever again. God Bless you both Andy and Linda be strong for each other and keep the faith as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
c ships

thank you

Unread post by c ships »

Thank you for your support! My mom passed Thursday ,no more suffering. Remembering the best times! Going to the park to c ships, at the lake as a child. It turned into a life long interest. When we look back and reflect, we are blessed to have great folks on this site sharing the same interest. Thank you again! Andy n Linda.