Al Hart

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
c ships

Re: Al Hart

Unread post by c ships »

We are deeply saddened to hear that Al had passed. To his wife Jan and family Please accept our condolences as Al was respected by many and will be missed greatly. God bless ! Respectively Andy n Linda from Wisconsin.
Angie

Unread post by Angie »

Here's his obituary. I will miss Al. He was a gentleman of the highest order. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/morni ... zBRy7wfXIU
cabinboy1a

Unread post by cabinboy1a »

That news is truly saddening. I did not know him well, but the weekend at Manistee working with him was truly enjoyable and memorable. Our little society has lost another favored son. Rest in peace Mr. Hart.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Very sad news indeed both Ken and Russ of Al’s passing. I don’t think or recall of ever meeting Al face to face but I do agree that he was a very kind and delightful man and boatnerd and he will indeed be missed at future Marine Flea Markets. My thoughts and prayers go out to both his family and many friends. I believe Al was also a regular here as well on this Discussion Board Page. Now he’s up in boatnerd heaven with many other truly and loved boatnerds that have departed and left us as it just isn’t the same anymore without many of our loyal boatnerds. Al will be missed greatly at future gatherings. Rest In Peace Al you’ll be missed. Sending a 3 Long and 2 Short salute to you.
Russ

Unread post by Russ »

I have just been informed by my sister, a member of Al Hart's congregation, that AL HART, a true gentleman and a knowledgeable boatnerd, has passed. Three long & Two short my friend.
Ken Niemi

Unread post by Ken Niemi »

Unfortunately, Al passed last evening, leaving some big shoes to fill in the maritime community. He will be sorely missed at future maritime flea markets, also. RIP, Al.
Engineer077

Unread post by Engineer077 »

Hi Al. I hope you're feeling better as the days go on. Sure do miss your presence on ebay, but more importantly your recovery from your medical issue is what we all hope and pray for. Jim (engineer077)
c ships

Unread post by c ships »

Al. We are wishin you the very best in your recovery. We continue to pray for you and your family during your recovery. God bless! Andy.

Unread post by Guest »

Russ wrote:Without getting into any details, he has had a medical episode and is currently in recovery.

Sorry to hear that. I send him my best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Russ

Unread post by Russ »

Without getting into any details, he has had a medical episode and is currently in recovery.
cabinboy1a

Unread post by cabinboy1a »

He was at the City of Milwaukee's Mariners Weekend in August. We had a great time. A pleasant and honorable gentleman. Hopefully he is OK.

Al Hart

Unread post by Guest »

Has anyone heard from Al Hart lately? I missed the GLMI marine flea market a few months back and I know he was a frequent seller at such events and haven't seen any of his items listed online for quite some time.