K Y S

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Denny

Re: K Y S

Unread post by Denny »

Anyone know or have any updates and ideas as to when any stores up on the St. Clair River would get them in? I called a few locations yesterday and all say "They do not have the 2021 editions in yet and they are all waiting and expecting to get them in soon!" I am guessing that perhaps sometime after the Easter holiday weekend, Roger will probably then be making the rounds and trips up along the St. Clair River delivering his books to everyone. Better yet boatnerds, I like to think of it this way as both Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny both if you will delivering all the Know Your Ship Books for 2021 to all the good boatnerds out there!
headnut

Unread post by headnut »

Anytime I can help,lakes Ed.

Take care

John.
ed

Unread post by ed »

I'd like to thank John for the e-mail address and I would like to thank Roger for solving my problem. Thank you very much folks I appreciate your help.
ed

Unread post by ed »

Thank you John. I will use your suggestion and e-mail Roger today. Maybe I'm not the only one with 'Old Eyes' !

Thanks again,
ed
headnut

Unread post by headnut »

Hi Ed; I appreciate the eye issue, I fight with that too.

Here is the link to Roger, you could e-mail him and ask about larger print.

[email protected]

Take care.

John.
ed

K Y S

Unread post by ed »

Got my very first K Y S book today and WOW - it is loaded with GREAT facts and beautiful pictures. I bought the spiral bound edition because my 78 year old hands don't work very good any more. The pages even seem to be water proof - a good thing for me. My only problem seems to be the very small print size - because my eyes do not work that well any more. Does anyone know if they publish a K Y S edition with larger print ? Thanks in advance folks.