Ship plans

Discussion forum for Model Builders. Static models to R/C.
Dave-B

Re: Ship plans

Unread post by Dave-B »

Email address [email protected]
fireman12

Unread post by fireman12 »

Hello David it’s been a few years just wondering if you were still here and hope you’re doing well , we did some GA Discs and a couple of drawings back then. If you can give me your email address as I have some news for you. Thanks
fireman12

Unread post by Guest »

Looking for GA(general arrangement) of the steamer Reserve(1953-2007).

I have Daves 2016 list, but I don't see the ship listed there? Infact the only one of the AAA class that doesn't seem to be there.

Anyone able to assist?
Dave Baker

Unread post by Dave Baker »

Looking for plans for the "Detroit Edison" and/or the "Belle River" (now the "Walter J. MacArthy"). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Unread post by Guest »

Dave has quite a collection. Highly recommended.
daveb

Unread post by daveb »

I will continue to offer plans from my collection to interested persons on a permanent basis email davebenedetathotmaildotcom. email me for quicker answers.I do not usually monitor this page

Unread post by Guest »

Is the offer still available? The first time I've ever looked in this part of the forum to be honest.
Larz

Unread post by Larz »

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your generous offer. I would love to see which plans you have and get copies of them. My email is Larz8482 at aol dot com.

Warmest regards this Holiday Season,
Larz
Bill

Unread post by Bill »

I am looking for plans for the SS Pontiac - is there any chance you have such plans?
Thanks.
DaveB

Ship plans

Unread post by DaveB »

Good day all.I am offering for a limited time copies from my plans collection .These are available in PDF format only at no fee(free)A list is available for the asking.email me at davebenedet at hotmail dot com. Note plans are mostly ship builders plans and of a historiacal nature.Models can however be built from them with a bit of skill.