Happy Canada Day 150 Years

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Denny

Re: Happy Canada Day 150 Years

Unread post by Denny »

Wishing our Canadian friends and neighbors on their holiday a very Happy and Safe Canada Day and 150th birthday celebration of their country as well. Enjoy your holiday weekend and have a good and safe one with lots of picnics, fireworks and barbeques as well. As I mentioned in my previous post, we Americans are so lucky and fortunate to have such great friends and neighbors like you all in Canada and we cannot thank you all enough for that. So again a very Happy Canada Day and 150 birthday to our friends today!
Denny

Happy Canada Day 150 Years

Unread post by Denny »

Just wanted to send this out early this year in case I somehow got too busy and didn't get to it right away. I would like to be the first of many U.S. boatwatchers and boatnerds to wish our dear friends and neighbors A Very Happy Canada Day and 150th birthday of their beloved country as well. We Americans cannot thank you all enough for your kindness, genorosity, friendship and for being such great neighbors to us! A huge thank you to all of my Canadian friends and boatnerds and wishing you all a very Happy and Safe Canada Day holiday. Enjoy your holiday weekend with lots of picnics and fireworks and remember to always use safety as well. Happy Canada Day to our friends and neighbors. 3 Long 2 Short!