Happy Thanksgiving

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Howard Sprague

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Unread post by Howard Sprague »

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, my friend! I hope you are enjoying good food and football!
Denny

Happy Thanksgiving

Unread post by Denny »

Just wanted to take the time today to wish everyone a very Happy, Safe and Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all of my boatnerd friends out there today along with all of our hard working volunteers that help out and keep this site up and running for all of us to enjoy along with appreciate as well. Cheers and 3 Long and 2 Short to everyone that helps contribute and volunteer in keeping this site going and to keep us all updated on our passion and past time. I would also like to add this Thanksgiving message to let us all be Thankful today for family and for all of our blessings as well. We are truly blessed to have our family, friends and neighbors and let us not ever forget that today and forever. For those that have lost a loved one this year such as myself, let us all be thankful for the memories they left us and that we shared with them as those memories will live on inside of us for eternity and can never be taken away! May everyone enjoy their Thanksgiving Day today with family and friends. God Bless today!