Alanis update

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Denny

Re: Alanis update

Unread post by Denny »

Yup saw that one too Garbear and I was going to let you know that one earlier today as well. Don't look like obviously they will be up in the Twin Ports this week as was first mentioned and reported on the Harbor Lookout site. However, they are now showing them at last check as expected to arrive around August 14. We shall see!
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

garbear wrote:
Denny wrote:I see now on the Harbor Lookout website that they’re showing the Alanis as arriving on Saturday of this week in the late afternoon. Just how true is this I ask and the reasons are depending on the extent of damage it got from its collision with the Florence Spirit, I find it hard to believe that they could get repaired that soon and quick unless like I said they didn’t get as much or badly damaged as the Florence Spirit did in their collision. Any information is appreciated here. Thanks.
Definitely depends on how much damage it sustained. I see she's still at Port Weller.
Just checked. She's still at Port Weller.
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

Denny wrote:I see now on the Harbor Lookout website that they’re showing the Alanis as arriving on Saturday of this week in the late afternoon. Just how true is this I ask and the reasons are depending on the extent of damage it got from its collision with the Florence Spirit, I find it hard to believe that they could get repaired that soon and quick unless like I said they didn’t get as much or badly damaged as the Florence Spirit did in their collision. Any information is appreciated here. Thanks.
Definitely depends on how much damage it sustained. I see she's still at Port Weller.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I see now on the Harbor Lookout website that they’re showing the Alanis as arriving on Saturday of this week in the late afternoon. Just how true is this I ask and the reasons are depending on the extent of damage it got from its collision with the Florence Spirit, I find it hard to believe that they could get repaired that soon and quick unless like I said they didn’t get as much or badly damaged as the Florence Spirit did in their collision. Any information is appreciated here. Thanks.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

As of July 17, 2020 they’re still at Port Colborne and the Welland Dock Wharf 10. However, the Harbor Lookout website is showing and listing them as arriving in Duluth around July 22 give or take. Hope this helps.
mike12203

Alanis update

Unread post by mike12203 »

Anyone have an update on her since the collision last weekend?