Ship plans

Discussion forum for Model Builders. Static models to R/C.
Bob

Re: Ship plans

Unread post by Bob »

Peace out, Dave.

Thanks for sharing your collection with us.
Gummy Joe

Unread post by Gummy Joe »

Dave B wrote: December 7, 2023, 7:15 pm It is with great sadness that after over 25 years of providing copies from my plan collection that as of January 31 2024 I will cease to provide this service. My vast collection of paper plans will be donated to a unnamed historical society. I have enjoyed providing this service and a pleasure to share to all like mined collectors, historians and model builders. But due to age and health I regret to make this decision.
Thanks to all of you that requested plans and also to the vast amount of persons that sent plans in return.
Cheers
Dave Benedet
Hey Dave,

Although I am saddened to hear that you are calling i5 quits. I just want offer my sincerest thank you for your generosity in sharing your excellent collection of plans with us all. So with that: thank you for your service to the community. You helped me get some good stuff, that I otherwise would not have been able to.
Mr Link

Unread post by Mr Link »

Dave,
I also want to say thinks for offering this service for so many years. I took advantage of it several times, and you were always prompt and accommodating.

Best wishes.
guest12

Unread post by guest12 »

Thank you Dave and best regards.

Unread post by Guest »

Dave,

Thank you for the plans you have provided to me in the past. You have done a tremendous service to not only me but to this entire hobby as well!
Dave B

Ship plans

Unread post by Dave B »

It is with great sadness that after over 25 years of providing copies from my plan collection that as of January 31 2024 I will cease to provide this service. My vast collection of paper plans will be donated to a unnamed historical society. I have enjoyed providing this service and a pleasure to share to all like mined collectors, historians and model builders. But due to age and health I regret to make this decision.
Thanks to all of you that requested plans and also to the vast amount of persons that sent plans in return.
Cheers
Dave Benedet