Mariatown Vessel Passages

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Mariatown Vessel Passages

Unread post by Denny »

I see that the Mariatown Vessel Passages and feature have returned and are again listed under the Port Reports section of the Boatnerd site. Glad to see them return and a huge thanks goes out to fellow boatnerd, friend and contributor Ron Beaupre for all he does with his Mariatown Vessel Passages and features every year along with all the volunteers and contributors who assist and help him with his reports. Ron’s reports continue to be a big and huge help to me whenever I need to check out something or if I happen to miss a Vessel somehow in the Seaway and St. Lawrence River. Thanks Ron and others for all that you do and two thumbs up and keep up the good work and great job with your reporting!
Denny

Mariatown Vessel Passages

Unread post by Denny »

Does anyone know or can tell me what has happened to the Mariatown Vessel Passages? They used to be a regular feature here on the boatnerd site under the “Vessel Passage” listings and the Manual Vessel Passages. They were done always and compiled by one of our great contributors and volunteers Ron Beaupre. I have always enjoyed his reports and kept up with them and in late 2023 when I became very ill, his Vessel Passage reports from Mariatown and the Iroquois Lock area were very useful and helpful to me! This year then in 2024, his Vessel Passage pages and reports I noticed were then moved over to the Port Reports section of the Boatnerd website. However, lately I have not seen any reports from Ron in quite a while now! If anyone has any information and updates regarding this then I would very much and greatly appreciate that and thanks in advance. I miss Ron’s reports and would hope that he’s able to continue his reporting along with help from others too!