Erie Pa Traffic

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
tark9m

Re: Erie Pa Traffic

Unread post by tark9m »

Thanks much. I missed it and most likely will not be back down that way until winter layup. But thanks tons for the info, it was worth a shot to hope I would be right place, right time.
Seahound

Unread post by Seahound »

H. Lee White arrived Erie at 1830 hours on Saturday the 9th.
Phil

Unread post by Phil »

H Lee White was downbound at Port Huron at 10:00 p.m. tonight, that should put her in Erie at approximately 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night.
tark9m

Unread post by tark9m »

Thanks tons Phil. I'll be late to see them enter the harbor but look forward to seeing a vessel I have yet to see in a new place. I almost called off the Erie leg of my trip, if you have an idea where i should shoot from beyond those i have mentioned, please let me know, or email me t jkeklak at yahoo . com
Phil

Unread post by Phil »

H Lee White is due on Saturday, October 9th approximately 2:00 p.m. to unload limestone.
tark9m

Erie Pa Traffic

Unread post by tark9m »

I plan to be in the Erie area on 10/8, anyone know if there is anything expected in the area? Also is the best vantage point, Presque Isle and or the park next to Erie Sand and Gravel, or is there somewhere else?