Ryerson article

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Dan M

Re: Ryerson article

Unread post by Dan M »

I bought a copy, nice article! $5 isn't a lot of money to show support to a regional publication and encourage future articles on the topic.
Mary

Unread post by Mary »

Hello. I had remembered about this topic when I was at the local book store and found that magazine with the article about the Ryerson. I bought one! Nice article. Beautiful picture of it going along a bank of trees not too far from shore on the St. Mary's River in the fall. Hoping to see her sail soon. Maybe the economy will improve enough for her to do that.

Unread post by Guest »

I went to the magazine's website but could not find the article on-line. Our library quit carrying this magazine so I went to the local bookstore and read the article. Sorry, couldn't justify spending five bucks to read one article! and it's a very good article. There have long been rumores about Chris coming out with a Ryerson book, but I haven't heard anything lately.
MichaelB

Unread post by MichaelB »

Is there an online source for the magazine and possibly the article? If so, is this something that can be linked to here without causing some sort of infraction or violation of terms? Something that can be added to the news page without copyright infringement? Just curious and TIA.
captainwally

Unread post by captainwally »

I just recieved the mag, sure to take a look.
Suzanne

Ryerson article

Unread post by Suzanne »

Hello. I was just reading in Lake Superior Magazine. There is a really cool article about the Edward L. Ryerson in it. Did any one in boatnerd see this? wow.