My Sea Stories is out.

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: My Sea Stories is out.

Unread post by Denny »

Did a search for Captain Metz and his new book and found out that there are a few online sites available such as Amazon along with the Barnes and Noble as well. So Yes, you can order his book online from various sources and websites for anyone that is interested. I plan to place my order soon for his book. What would be nice is if there was a way to have Captain Metz attend the Autorama event that is held at the Maritime Center in Port Huron this November. I'd go to that then in a split second to buy my copy and have it signed by him then.
St Crapo

Unread post by St Crapo »

I just called and placed my order for your book Capt. I really have been looking forward to it comeing out and look forward to getting my copy in a couple of weeks. They told me over the phone they don't ship directly from where i called but assured me that i will receive it in a couple of weeks. Thanks so much sir for getting this book reprinted. I love reading about all you're stories you share here and know i will love your book.
Thanks so much.
Dan McNeil
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks indeed for letting us know Captain Metz. Is there a way that I can send a personal check for your book? Please let us know if we can send a check along with any websites as well for ordering and purchasing your book. Thanks sir and looking forward to someday ordering and receiving my copy from you. Finally, can we also get a signed copy of your book as well? I'd love to have you sign mine when I place my order here someday. Thanks captain and you take good care of yourself. 3 Long and 2 Short to you Captain Metz.

Unread post by Guest »

Does that ship to Canada Capt ?
RCRVRP

Unread post by RCRVRP »

Thanks for letting us know. Is it available as an e book?
captrmetz

My Sea Stories is out.

Unread post by captrmetz »

I had a lot of request to when my new book Sea Stories will be for sale, you can order my book by calling 1-800-678-7006 for $ 12.95. It is the same book that I wrote 10 years ago. The only difference is the Publisher did not add the stories of my shipwreck diving.
Old Book New Book
Attachments
New cover on Sea Stories
New cover on Sea Stories
Old Sea Stories Book
Old Sea Stories Book