Happy Canada Day

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
MikeCDN

Re: Happy Canada Day

Unread post by MikeCDN »

Thank you Denny and,

Happy Independence Day to our American Brothers and Sisters.

The best part about being Canadian is having amazing next door neigbours :)

I always ask the same question whenever I'm in the U.S:

Do you know what the true difference between us? Neither do I. We're the same people :)
Denny

Re: Happy Canada Day

Unread post by Denny »

A very special Happy Canada Day wish to all of our Canadian boatnerds, friends and neighbors on your Canada Day holiday. Enjoy your special Canada Day holiday today and please be safe today. Happy Canada Day.
Denny

Happy Canada Day

Unread post by Denny »

I know this is quite a bit early but, before I forget and get way too busy this weekend I wanted to take the time now to wish all of our great Canadian friends and neighbors and boatnerds a very Happy and Safe Canada Day holiday and weekend. May God's Blessing be upon all of our Canadian friends as you celebrate your holiday this Sunday and may your day be filled with good times sharing it with friends and family with plenty of laughter and good times along with many stories to share. Happy Canada Day and thanks to all of our Canadian friends and neighbors as it is truly a blessing to have such great and terrific friends and neighbors such as all of you.