Something for Bookworm

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Denny

Something for Bookworm

Post by Denny »

Hey Bookworm, since you sent me a nice and beautiful gift weeks ago of the two Tregurtha ships passing in Marysville along with your calendar, I have a nice little surprise for you in return. However in order for me to send it your way and you to receive it from me, I need to have you give me me your full Email address as I got some digital photos I’d like for you to have that I took last week on my vacation to the Soo that I’m very sure and certain you will enjoy. Please give your Email to me here and I’ll get the surprise off to you soon. Hope that you’re doing well as I know the one year anniversary of your son is coming up soon and I also know how hard and difficult that must be. I went through it and faced it last week at the Soo with my Mom. However, I know both her and my Dad would’ve been happy and proud for me that I was able to get up north again to the Soo with my brother and see the things I wanted to see and do there. They would’ve been especially happy for me to see the PRT and get a salute at Mission Point from Captain Bob and to get to Whitefish Point to see the Fitz bell and the lifeboats at the Valley Camp. My point is Bookworm, I made certain last week to not only celebrate their lives but to go on living and doing stuff in my own life as that’s what they would want me to do. So as you honor and keep your son’s memory within your heart, have faith and know his spirit will live on and be with you forever. I know your son would want you to carry on his spirit and legacy and I hope that you will continue to do so as that’s what he would’ve wanted from you. God Bless you and your son!