2019 College Football

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
ed

Re: 2019 College Football

Unread post by ed »

For years Michigan has spent more money, per player, on their football program than any other Michigan team. They have the highest paid coaching staff in Michigan. They take their players on all expense paid vacations to Italy, Africa and many other exotic places ! I fault the Big 10 for allowing this to happen. Now the Michigan fans are starting to turn on their players and coaching staff ( just as I predicted ). For years Michigan has BOUGHT their way into the Big 10 standings. Wisconsin spends a fraction of the money that Michigan spends on their football program AND they were leading Michigan 30 something to ZERO in the third quarter. My point here - MONEY can NOT buy a great football program !
Denny

Re: 2019 College Football

Unread post by Denny »

Apparently I along with many others must feel and think the same thing and way about dismissing Harbaugh as coach as there is a story about that on my current computer home page after today's embarrassing loss to Wisconsin. It's only a matter of time before Harbaugh is shown the way out of Ann Arbor. If Michigan had any sense and smarts, they would start preparing now for Harbaugh's departure and start planning for the future as far as who would be the one to replace him and return the program to glory and bring home not only a Big 10 Title again someday but perhaps maybe even a National Title as well. Obviously Harbaugh is now the savior anymore that Michigan fans and alumni had hoped and prayed for!
Denny

2019 College Football

Unread post by Denny »

Hey everybody I decided to start a new thread and post here as far as College Football for 2019 goes. I figured on doing this post and thread here rather than to go off topic and subject like I did on my Update from Denny post. So, I’m hoping that with this thread and post we can all talk about this year’s College Football but for Michigan lately there isn’t too much to talk about with them. They got crushed to at Wisconsin 35-14 and are now 2-1 and 0-1 in the Big 10. They have a tough and brutal schedule ahead with games as far as with Iowa, Penn State along with Notre Dame and of course later in the year with Michigan State and Ohio State. Personally I think after this season, Harbaugh could be out at Michigan since he’s never won the Big 10 yet there and odds are it does not look like he will this year either. They’ve struggled in their first two games and with today’s blowout loss and rout to Wisconsin changes I’m assuming may be coming at Michigan after this season. At least good news is that Michigan State is 3-1 and doing much better but they too have a tough and brutal schedule in October with games being played with Wisconsin and Ohio State. Anyone care to add their comments?