Two Harbors Dock

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
garbear

Re: Two Harbors Dock

Unread post by garbear »

Guest wrote:
Scott wrote:Has there been any news on the ore dock in Two Harbors? Have they fixed the issues? Will we continue to see ships use Duluth as a stopover while waiting for a spot in Two Harbors? Or, will they just load in Duluth or Silver Bay until Two Harbors is repaired?
You must never read my Two Harbors Port Report. They've been loading in Two Harbors again for the past week. Do you know about the Two Harbors web cams? Can see the boats come and go.
The above post was mine.
Bob

Unread post by Bob »

It was fixed a week ago, boats have been loading out of there again.

Unread post by Guest »

Scott wrote:Has there been any news on the ore dock in Two Harbors? Have they fixed the issues? Will we continue to see ships use Duluth as a stopover while waiting for a spot in Two Harbors? Or, will they just load in Duluth or Silver Bay until Two Harbors is repaired?
You must never read my Two Harbors Port Report. They've been loading in Two Harbors again for the past week. Do you know about the Two Harbors web cams? Can see the boats come and go.

Unread post by Guest »

From the port reports, it looks like it's been back in operation since the 18th.
Scott

Two Harbors Dock

Unread post by Scott »

Has there been any news on the ore dock in Two Harbors? Have they fixed the issues? Will we continue to see ships use Duluth as a stopover while waiting for a spot in Two Harbors? Or, will they just load in Duluth or Silver Bay until Two Harbors is repaired?