USCGC Alder shirt

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: USCGC Alder shirt

Unread post by Guest »

Just call or message the unit through FB or email. Explain what happened and ask where you can get another one. It’s not like it’s an official law enforcement shirt that there should be an issue. For the most part, Coasties appreciate the interest in and support.

Re: USCGC Alder shirt

Unread post by Guest »

I found a shirt on eBay that seems to match your description. The patch is on the left chest, but there is no picture of what’s on the back. It’s listed as “USCGC ALDER WLB-216 *EMBROIDERED USCG POLO SHIRT/CREWNECK/T-SHIRT.” Hopefully this is the one you’re looking for.
Shipwatcher News

USCGC Alder shirt

Unread post by Shipwatcher News »

Hello,

So on vacation, my USCGC Alder t-shirt was lost in the laundry at a campground by a family member. The shirt was navy blue, with the Alder's badge on the left chest and a graphic of her beneath the Aerial Lift Bridge on the back. I am trying to hunt down another one since she is going to be leaving the lakes soon. Anyone have any idea where I could find one? Besides having one custom printed? Size M

Thanks