Salty Photo Gallery Page

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Salty Photo Gallery Page

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks for the link and help on that cpfan as the link helps in finding the 2020 list and earlier previous years. So far though, still no updates yet for the 2021 page and they’re still showing and using a photo taken in 2020 of a Fednav ship. So far not even any new photos posted yet for the 2021 page and no salty information either. I’m sure and hopeful that in time, an updated 2021 page will be made and added on. Can’t wait to see the 2021 page with updated stuff. The only ship they have so far listed on the 2021 page with information is the tanker Iver Bright and nothing else yet so far!
cpfan

Re: Salty Photo Gallery Page

Unread post by cpfan »

Denny:

The 2020 and other year Salty Photo pages link from the 2021 page under the alphabet bar.

Here is the link for the 2020 page.

http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/salty/Default20.htm
Denny

Salty Photo Gallery Page

Unread post by Denny »

Just wondering is all if there will be a 2021 Saltwater Vessel or Salty Photo Gallery Page? The page was started earlier this year and season yet there has been no new updates and no salties or photos of salties put on the 2021 list! Also, the 2020 Salty list and Photo Gallery was taken down and removed as well. Can and will the 2020 list be restored and put back on for folks like myself to see and visit? I hope that the Salty List will return and that others will send in their best Salty Photos for the 2021 Salty Photo Gallery Page and that we can all keep this page going for a long time to come. I have enjoyed the Salty Photo Gallery Page for many years here on boatnerd and rely on it heavily for photos along with information on the Saltwater Vessels or Salties as well. Please keep up the good work on the Salty Photo Gallery Photo Page and let's keep it on here and going! Thanks to all that volunteer and help out on the page and for anyone and everyone that sends in their Salty Photos as well.