Page navigation problem

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
hausen

Re: Page navigation problem

Unread post by hausen »

Guest wrote:Try clearing your web browser's cache. Google your browser to find out how to clear it.
If that doesn't work, use a different web browser.
Good call. If memory serves, other folks have run into similar problems in the past as the original poster in this thread is describing, and doing some spring cleaning on cookies/browser cache/history seemed to help.

Unread post by Guest »

Try clearing your web browser's cache. Google your browser to find out how to clear it.
If that doesn't work, use a different web browser.

Unread post by Guest »

Well, I’ll just keep on trying. Perhaps have to re-load the page.

Unread post by Guest »

No problem with me in doing it

Page navigation problem

Unread post by Guest »

Without wanting to cause waves, I would like to know what I’m doing wrong. In logging into the Boatnerd webpage I can then get all the links on the left side of the page, including Photo Galleries. However after getting to the photo galleries page, I can not open Fleet Galleries. Is that page under repair or am I just not into the web correctly? I read the boatnerd every day for the past two years, or more and this has been going on for at least two months. I could not find a link for the Captain of the Nerds so that I could resolve my problem without making my problem a public one.