Coke from Lorain?

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Coke from Lorain?

Unread post by Denny »

The Port of Green Bay’s website itself also has that information as well and they will post photos as well of the ships expected. I just wish they would keep the photos up longer than they do! Hope that this helps out. As far as Marine Traffic not recognizing Windsor as a port you say, there are plenty more than that one they don’t recognize for sure on its site! You’d think they would have arrivals and departures from most of the stone loading ports such as boatnerd does in their Port Reports. I only see and get Calcite and Port Inland for pure arrivals and departures on Marine Traffic. Would like to know where boatnerd sometime gets the information they do as far as the stone docks? I’m missing something!
tugboathunter

Re: Coke from Lorain?

Unread post by tugboathunter »

Calumet loaded salt in Windsor, Ontario. MarineTraffic usually does not recognize Windsor as a port for some reason. The Port of Green Bay Facebook page shows all inbound cargoes and port of origin.

Coke from Lorain?

Unread post by Guest »

Calumet is headed for the FRD in Green Bay from Lorain. It appears to me that the only cargo that would be is some variety of coke from Jonick Dock & Terminal. Anyone have any information? Where does that coke originate to be shipped from there?