Main page not accessible

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Rob

Re: Main page not accessible

Unread post by Rob »

I've been having the exact same issue. I merely refresh the page by clicking on the Great Lakes and Seaway Shipping icon in the upper left corner. That seems to work but doesn't explain why I wouldn't be able to access the home page directly as I always have done.
Paul Beesley

Unread post by Paul Beesley »

I too had that issue.

What worked for me was to clear the cache(s).

Paul
cpfan

Unread post by cpfan »

Guest wrote:For the last few days when I try to access the main page I get a 404 Error - Page Not Found. Anyone else ?
The main page has been working for me today. However, if I type boatnerd.com in to my PC browser, the stupid thing assumes that I want to go to the salty page and gives a 404 error. Make sure something like that isn't happening to you.
Mr Link

Unread post by Mr Link »

The main website is being re-launched with a new, refreshed look. Keep trying. It sounds like there have been, and probably will continue to be some outages along the way, as well as some features that will take a while to reappear.

You might also want to refresh your browser's history.

Main page not accessible

Unread post by Guest »

For the last few days when I try to access the main page I get a 404 Error - Page Not Found. Anyone else ?