Dorothy Ann and Pathfinder

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Dorothy Ann and Pathfinder

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks Jim B as that information is exactly what I was looking for and thanks for that too! Very much appreciated and again thanks for that.
Jim B

Unread post by Jim B »

AIS is not working in Toledo harbor at this time, has been bad for several months. Dorothy Ann/Pathfinder is at C&O slip #3 stern in, as near as I can tell.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Do you or anyone else know just what CSX Dock Number they are at then for layup? Any information you or anyone else has would be very much and greatly appreciated. Thanks so very much in advance for your help!
rdocks

Unread post by rdocks »

CSX dock Toledo, corrrect, January 1st. They will be doing the winter shuttles out of CBT, starting early March. Talked with a friend off the PF
Denny

Dorothy Ann and Pathfinder

Unread post by Denny »

The tug Dorothy Ann and their barge Pathfinder both have been in Toledo since January 1st give or take per Marine Traffic’s website. I assume then they are there for layup? However, I do not see them listed so far on the Winter Lay-Up list here. Can someone please verify and confirm if they are in Toledo for Winter Lay-Up and exactly where they are located at? Thanks. Also, I’m not seeing them on any AIS maps either so maybe they have turned off their AIS signal for the Winter? Again thanks for any info you may have.