Great Republic in Toledo

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Great Republic in Toledo

Unread post by Denny »

Okay thanks for that one tugboathunter. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I saw a photo of them posted here on boatnerd and thought they were tied-up alongside of the shipyard or near it to which they were at one point. Now as you mentioned, they were late moved into drydock. Thanks again for the updates and information. Much appreciated.
tugboathunter

Unread post by tugboathunter »

Great Republic was moved from the old Interlake Iron Dock into the Ironhead Drydock on the 18th or 19th.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I see on today's Port Reports and photos that the Great Republic is not in the actual Ironhead Shipyard Drydock but rather tied-up alongside of the Ironhead Drydock. So thanks to the photo and Nancy Cline as well for submitting that to boatnerd, I guess that then answers my question of if the Great Republic is in the Ironhead Drydock or alongside of it then.
Denny

Great Republic in Toledo

Unread post by Denny »

I see they laid up in Toledo yesterday and listed at Ironhead Marine on the layup list. Are they in the Ironhead Drydock itself or next to it then? Thanks.