Captain Henry Jackman to lay up

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
tugboathunter

Re: Captain Henry Jackman to lay up

Unread post by tugboathunter »

The Jackman unloaded a grain cargo at ADM in Windsor that was loaded in Thunder Bay. As a side note, Algoma used to regularly load salt in Windsor until around 2014 when CSL won the contract. Since then Algoma vessels have loaded there only occasionally, usually in the middle of winter when all CSL ships are laid up.
cpfan

Unread post by cpfan »

Guest wrote: They probably loaded salt in Windsor.
I don't think that Algoma ships load salt in Windsor. I usually see CSL ships loading there.

Unread post by Guest »

Laying up in Goderich
J Kerwin

Unread post by J Kerwin »

Layup in Goderich by the looks of it.

Unread post by Guest »

Denny wrote:Surprised to see them upbound today on the St. Clair River web cams as they were coming from Windsor I assume after unloading something in Windsor? There’s no mentioning so far of where they’re going next but I would say and think someplace for layup. Does anyone know where then for layup? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
They probably loaded salt in Windsor.
Denny

Captain Henry Jackman to lay up

Unread post by Denny »

Surprised to see them upbound today on the St. Clair River web cams as they were coming from Windsor I assume after unloading something in Windsor? There’s no mentioning so far of where they’re going next but I would say and think someplace for layup. Does anyone know where then for layup? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.