Joseph L. Block

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Guest_SB

Re: Joseph L. Block

Unread post by Guest_SB »

The Joseph Block is berthed outboard on Berth 15.

I'll post the current layout I can see.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Today just before noon give or take, the Joseph L. Block arrived at SB for Winter Lay-Up. Don't know what berth they are at for Lay Up however, from their AIS on Marine Traffic at least anyway they arrived for lay up. From the looks of things, I would say and guess that the Block now was the last of Sturgeon Bay's Winter Lay Up fleet to arrive today for layup!
Guest_SB

The Joseph Block has departed and is SB bound.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Their ETA for “Vegas Baby” shows them on January 24th at 1600 hours. However, they are still at Indiana Harbor as I type this now at 11:15 am on January 23rd.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Ok Thanks for that. Much appreciated. When I have time I’ll try to look that up on the tracking websites. Thanks again. Stay Warm and Safe!
Guest_SB

The destination on AIS for the Joseph Block now reads "Vegas Baby"...seems like they might be heading for Sturgeon Bay today.
Denny

Joseph L. Block

Unread post by Denny »

I see they’ve been busy doing lots of ore stuff from Indiana Harbor over to Burns Harbor and back again. Anyone know how many more loads they have left and when they will be laying up at Sturgeon Bay? Thanks.