Garbear

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Dawn

Re: Garbear

Unread post by Dawn »

Keeping you in thought and prayer as you recover. Glad you can still enjoy watching the ships and posting port reports.
Jon Paul

Unread post by Jon Paul »

garbear wrote:
Jon Paul wrote:I'm not trying to intrude on his personal life but garbear has not been posting Two Harbors/Silver Bay reports This week and being of the same age group I'm just concerned about his health and if he is ok and just taking a break.
Us old sailors on here need to look out for each other lol
I did post a report tonight. Was in the hospital for 5 days, now it's PT/OT. Might be some more hospital, but not sure. Thanks for showing your concern,
Hang in there brother, stay the course and take care if yourself!
Darryl

Unread post by Darryl »

Hope you're doing well!
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Hoping and praying for good and better health to you my friend and hope that you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your hospital visit but glad to see that you're at least back for now and doing well I hope. I too have been dealing and battling my own share of health issues for the past year or so and unfortunately they haven't gotten much better either for me unfortunately. I won't go into details and not too worry anyone so far they are not life threatening thank goodness and I don't have any types of infections with my illness either. Just busy going to the Doctors alot and more than I care to admit. Sorry to ramble on here. My thoughts and prayers for you Garbear on a quick and speedy recovery. Cheers and stay well and safe my friend. We're all thinking and praying for you my friend.
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

Jon Paul wrote:I'm not trying to intrude on his personal life but garbear has not been posting Two Harbors/Silver Bay reports This week and being of the same age group I'm just concerned about his health and if he is ok and just taking a break.
I did post a report tonight. Was in the hospital for 5 days, now it's PT/OT. Might be some more hospital, but not sure. Thanks for showing your concern,
Jon Paul

Garbear

Unread post by Jon Paul »

I'm not trying to intrude on his personal life but garbear has not been posting Two Harbors/Silver Bay reports This week and being of the same age group I'm just concerned about his health and if he is ok and just taking a break.