G.L. Ostrander/Integrity

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: G.L. Ostrander/Integrity

Unread post by Guest »

It must be allot of work to bring a vessel, even a tug, out of lay up just for 1 run. Why not winter is Chicago. Just a question. Thanks
Sharyl

Unread post by Sharyl »

Hermie wrote:I think she just went to South Chicago to unload her winter storage cargo as she is expected back in Milwaukee Thursday morning.
Ahhh, OK! (I'm nodding my head right now...) :-) I didn't know she layed up with a storage load and I would have never even thought of it had you not posted it up. But that makes perfect sense because according to MarineTraffic they arrived back here in Milwaukee at 04:07 this morning.

Thanks Hermie!
Hermie

Unread post by Hermie »

I think she just went to South Chicago to unload her winter storage cargo as she is expected back in Milwaukee Thursday morning.

Unread post by Guest »

As of early this morning, they were in South Chicago at the termianl.
Sharyl

Unread post by Sharyl »

Wow! So did they actually fit out and start their season?
Paul from St Paul

Unread post by Paul from St Paul »

Right now it's down in Chicago.
Sharyl

G.L. Ostrander/Integrity

Unread post by Sharyl »

Hey everyone! There's been alot of conversation about fit-outs here in the information search, so I thought I'd let everone know that G.L. Ostrander/Integrity departed the Port of Milwaukee at 04:00 this morning.

I have no idea what they're up to or where they might be headed.