Two Harbors

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Jon Paul

Re: Two Harbors

Unread post by Jon Paul »

I see Spruceglen heading for Two Harbors also
garbear

Re: Two Harbors

Unread post by garbear »

CSL Niagara just departed Two Harbors for Quebec City.
garbear

Re: Re:

Unread post by garbear »

Jon Paul wrote:
garbear wrote:
Jon Paul wrote:I see the CSL Laurentian loaded for Quebec City. It will be interesting to see how many pellets go to QC directly from Two Harbors and how many go to Conneaut for trans shipping this season. Any one know how much is left in the trans ship pile in Vonnegut from last year?

Between the Twin Ports and Two Harbors there have been 4 cargoes loaded for Quebec City so far this season.
Two Harbors is starting off strong. I just watched the Edwin H Gott pass under the Mackinac Bridge @ 18:45 headed there and making 15kn.
The Whitefish Bay departed Superior today for Quebec City. After she unloads, tentatively, she goes to Silver Bay to load for Quebec CIty.
Jon Paul

Re:

garbear wrote:
Jon Paul wrote:I see the CSL Laurentian loaded for Quebec City. It will be interesting to see how many pellets go to QC directly from Two Harbors and how many go to Conneaut for trans shipping this season. Any one know how much is left in the trans ship pile in Vonnegut from last year?

Between the Twin Ports and Two Harbors there have been 4 cargoes loaded for Quebec City so far this season.
Two Harbors is starting off strong. I just watched the Edwin H Gott pass under the Mackinac Bridge @ 18:45 headed there and making 15kn.
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

Jon Paul

Two Harbors

I see the CSL Laurentian loaded for Quebec City. It will be interesting to see how many pellets go to QC directly from Two Harbors and how many go to Conneaut for trans shipping this season. Any one know how much is left in the trans ship pile in Vonnegut from last year?