Maritime Center in Port Huron

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Maritime Center in Port Huron

Unread post by Denny »

Heads Up all boatnerds. Saw today while up on the St. Clair Rivet that the Maritime Center in Port Huron will be re-opening on May 3, 2021!
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Sounds good Roger, fingers crossed and saying my prayers for you and the crew that it can be done this year. A month before my birthday too as I could have an early birthday gift as far as hopefully the book event signing if you can do it and getting my copy signed as well. Can’t wait!
BigRiver

Unread post by BigRiver »

I have a book signing scheduled there June 5 so I assume it will be open. If not we may do it outside on the deck.
Denny

Maritime Center in Port Huron

Unread post by Denny »

Does anyone know if the Maritime Center in Port Huron is open yet for the 2021 season? I have not seen or noticed anything as far as any openings for them yet or any dates to open up. Do they have their own Facebook page somewhere as I've never seen it, gone to it or heard of anything otherwise. One final question and it really depends on the Covid-19 situation right now but, last year there was talk of a possible Know Your Ships book signing up there this year at the Maritime Center and the possibility of it being outside rather than inside depending on the weather and again with the Covid situation. Any news or updates on any book signings there? Sorry for so many questions just curious is all. Thanks in advance.