Marine Traffic AIS

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Marine Traffic AIS

Unread post by Denny »

It’s too bad, a shame and bummer that the website works better for me on my home PCs rather than on my tablet. Whenever I am up at the river, I don’t even try to go to Marine Traffic as for some reason it is slow and takes forever to load including the AIS map! By the time I do get it to load on my tablet, I’ve missed a days worth of ship traffic on the river then! Personally, I like the boatnerd AIS map better than I do Marine Traffic at least on my tablet anyway. That’s what I’ll keep using!
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

RogerKYS wrote:It is working fine for me. By chance are you zoomed was in so you are just seeing water? Try zooming out.
It wasn't water. And it was the website, not the app.

Unread post by Guest »

I find the website to be slower, more limiting, and more likely to have issues such as described here.
EricO

Unread post by EricO »

Been having trouble for a while. Takes a long time to load. Sometimes I have to exit and try again.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I use the website version as always "NEVER the App and so far so good as I haven't seen any issues with it!" Working fine and dandy for me.

Unread post by Guest »

Website or app?
BigRiver

Unread post by BigRiver »

It is working fine for me. By chance are you zoomed was in so you are just seeing water? Try zooming out.
garbear

Marine Traffic AIS

Unread post by garbear »

Anyone having issues with Marine Traffic? I'm just getting a blank blue screen.