End of Port Reports

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: End of Port Reports

Unread post by Guest »

Many thanks Joshua as your effort is very much appreciated
BigRiver

Unread post by BigRiver »

Thanks to new volunteer Joshua Hebeisen the port reports will continue as they have in the past.
Mr Link

Unread post by Mr Link »

Denny, Just in case you haven't seen the good news, another volunteer stepped in to continue the port reports. For now at least.
Denny

End of Port Reports

Unread post by Denny »

Just read on the news page about the last sets of the Port Reports. I hate to see this feature end and be dis-continued as I’m sure I speak for the many fans and followers of boatnerd throughout the years! Always have enjoyed and appreciated the Port Reports and the many volunteers that have contributed to these reports. Our Volunteers are all very hard working people and it’s definitely NOT an easy task and job as far as them trying to balance their real jobs and family lives along with having extra spare time here on boatnerd as well. As an occasional contributor myself at times for the Port Reports, I would like to at least send along my Thank You to boatnerd for giving and allowing me to contribute when I could. Also, I would like to take the opportunity to personally Thank all of our volunteers and contributors over the years that have helped and contributed with the Port Reports. I have relied and depended on them for many year and always found them to be excellent, well done and very informative. Many times I’d miss something I knew that I could check out the Reports for information. Also, never forgetting the numerous along with excellent and beautiful photos as well. I’ve always found the photos to be very captivating and inspiring! As I said earlier, I will miss both the Port Reports and the Photos as well. I hope though that the News Page will continue and that Boatnerd continues to function somehow along the the Discussion Pages as well. A big huge thanks to boatnerd and all of its members and contributors and a 3 Long and 2 Short for all of your hard work, dedication and loyalty throughout these years and in difficult times!