Calcite & Stoneport

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: Calcite & Stoneport

Unread post by guest »

In this instance I believe Graymont, WI is Graymont's plant in Superior, and not the Green Bay plant.
Jerry

Unread post by Jerry »

Calcite updated. First ship of the season. Friday 3/29. Barge Great Lakes Trader & Tug Joyce L VanEhkevort loaded with 33,750 tons of Rotary E1 & E2 for Graymont, Wi.
Jerry

Unread post by Jerry »

Calcite still hasn’t updated their phone. Today the John J Boland is at Calcite. First ship at Stoneport, the Manitowoc, last Wednesday, 3/24. Don’t know the times.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks Jerry. Do you know who the first ships were for those two ports and docks and when did they arrive and depart? Last question I have is this, “Did Calcite ever update their tape recordings yet of Expected Vessels?” For years they would always have their tape recordings and messages of expected arrivals. In 2023, they dis-continued that for some reason and to my knowledge they have yet to bring it back. Bummer and a shame! Used to always enjoy their tape recorded messages.

Unread post by Guest »

Thanks Jerry, I was going to post a question about that.
Jerry

Calcite & Stoneport

Unread post by Jerry »

Calcite & Stoneport loaded their first ships of the season.