Page 1 of 1

Re: Marc Dease pix American Integrity

Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:13 pm
by MarcD
It was a very long selfie stick!!

Re: Marc Dease pix American Integrity

Posted: June 24, 2016, 3:52 pm
by Rob W
Most definitely a drone. Great pics

Re: Marc Dease pix American Integrity

Posted: June 23, 2016, 11:19 am
by Guest
Janeywater wrote:Good morning,

The shot of the American Integrity headed for Lake Huron is magnificent.

The helicopter (?) vantage point is wonderful. Hubby asked and I suggested it was taken from a chopper..

Thanks for sharing great pix of an amazing place.
I'd guess it was a drone.

Marc Dease pix American Integrity

Posted: June 23, 2016, 9:09 am
by Janeywater
Good morning,

The shot of the American Integrity headed for Lake Huron is magnificent.

The helicopter (?) vantage point is wonderful. Hubby asked and I suggested it was taken from a chopper...

Thanks for sharing great pix of an amazing place.