Page 1 of 1

Re: Incredible day! (2016/06/25)

Posted: June 27, 2016, 12:22 am
by Bookworm
Paul A wrote:Does this link get you in? http://pics.boatnerd.com/v/shipping/?g2 ... tId=638023
Thanks Paul. The link opened right up!

Re: Incredible day! (2016/06/25)

Posted: June 26, 2016, 9:06 pm
by Paul A

Re: Incredible day! (2016/06/25)

Posted: June 26, 2016, 8:58 pm
by Paul A
Oh, I see. Check your settings or maybe try a different browser. I got to Don Detloff's gallery right off using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome so it must be on your computer. I'm not very techy any more so I don't have much to offer. Experement with a different browser and I hope that works or someone can chime in with an idea.
Best regards
Paul

Re: Incredible day! (2016/06/25)

Posted: June 26, 2016, 3:23 pm
by Bookworm
Paul A wrote:I'm glad you solved your upload trouble. Thanks for the great pix Bookworm!
Thanks for your comment, but guess I wasn't clear about the unresolved problem. I cannot access the Public Photo Gallery (Boatnerd Home Page...left sidebar...Photo Galleries... right column...four bars down). I follow some excellent fellow photographers who have albums there, but a click on that link results in the search icon continually circling. The page will not open for me.

Re: Incredible day! (2016/06/25)

Posted: June 26, 2016, 2:59 pm
by Paul A
I'm glad you solved your upload trouble. Thanks for the great pix Bookworm!

Incredible day! (2016/06/25)

Posted: June 25, 2016, 9:09 pm
by Bookworm
The sun gave out -- and so did I -- before ship traffic did!