Page 1 of 1

Re: St. Mary river feed

Posted: October 6, 2016, 3:18 am
by Guest
What about the Port Huron Radio Scanner, will it return?

Re: St. Mary river feed

Posted: October 5, 2016, 10:59 pm
by Guest
RogerKYS wrote:If you are talking about the Boatnerd live scanner, there are problems with the AIS/scanner equipment and they may need to be replaced. I am told it's being worked on, but no timetable.

If you are talking about the locks cam, the Corps of Engineers posted on Facebook yesterday that they are working on the problem.

Thanks for the info. I was talking about the scanner audio feed, I hope it is back up soon.

Re: St. Mary river feed

Posted: October 5, 2016, 7:21 am
by BigRiver
If you are talking about the Boatnerd live scanner, there are problems with the AIS/scanner equipment and they may need to be replaced. I am told it's being worked on, but no timetable.

If you are talking about the locks cam, the Corps of Engineers posted on Facebook yesterday that they are working on the problem.

St. Mary river feed

Posted: October 4, 2016, 11:52 pm
by Zeeman
Does anyone know what happend to the St. Mary's river feed and when it might be back?