Two Harbors-Silver Bay Port Report

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Paul A

Re: Two Harbors-Silver Bay Port Report

Unread post by Paul A »

Wish you the best on your new digs garbear! No problem and looking forward to future reports.
Denny

Re: Two Harbors-Silver Bay Port Report

Unread post by Denny »

Hoping and wishing you all the best of health my good friend as you are now into a new home. As for you posting your reports for all of us here on boatnerd, I'm sure we all understand that you were moved into a Senior Citizens Housing place. Just take some time though for yourself and relax a bit when you need it my friend and please don't work too hard on your reports. Even I myself at times need and take breaks when it is necessary. Believe me I know from first hand experience as Port Reports can definitely be at times very much overwhelming and at times we just need to step back from it and take deep breaths and a break from time to time. I do wish to thank you and the many volunteers that help run and support this great website as without you all we wouldn't have this great web site and know half of what goes on in the shipping business and world we so adore and love. Kudos to all boatnerd volunteers and staff and to Roger and his Know Your Ships crew. Thanks for all you do for us here. 3 Long and 2 Short to all of you!
garbear

Two Harbors-Silver Bay Port Report

Unread post by garbear »

Just to let everyone know that I will be posting my report again starting tomorrow night. I moved into senior citizens housing and I didn't have internet until today. I apologize to everyone.