Cliffs Victory Blueprints

Discussion forum for Model Builders. Static models to R/C.
Mr Link

Re: Cliffs Victory Blueprints

Unread post by Mr Link »

I just saw this thread (Its now March).

I was told several months ago (on a Facebook page) that the assets of Bearco Marine are still around. The current owner had to retire (which lead to closure) and is trying to sell the company. Ideally to someone who would take it over and continue the product lines.
BigRiver

Unread post by BigRiver »

They have been out of business for several years. Surprused their website still works.

Unread post by Guest »

Modeler Dave wrote:I purchased general arrangement drawings for the Daniel J Morrell 2 months ago from Bearcomariine and despite several contacts have been unable to get any response! I'm wondering if they went out of business or are having physical problems of some sort?
Yes, they closed.
Modeler Dave

Unread post by Modeler Dave »

I purchased general arrangement drawings for the Daniel J Morrell 2 months ago from Bearcomariine and despite several contacts have been unable to get any response! I'm wondering if they went out of business or are having physical problems of some sort?
sgrima

Unread post by sgrima »

I purchased their blue prints of the Wyandotte about 10 years ago. It was really great quality. BUT it is not child proof...lol

Cliffs Victory Blueprints

Unread post by Guest »

I found a set of blueprints for the Cliffs Victory on the Bearcomarine website. Has anyone have any experience with their prints?