Nautical items

Buy and sell Great Lakes related items
Chris M

Re: Nautical items

Unread post by Chris M »

If you cant upload them to this page, could you email me at [email protected] please
Diver Dan

Unread post by Diver Dan »

Bring up this "Post Reply" page. Scroll down to where it says "Upload attachment" Click the "Browse" button, and select your photo file. You can enter a comment in the box, then click "add the file".

It will probably tell you if the file size is too large. I don't know for sure what the maximum size is, but you may need to resize your photos to make them small enough to post. Any decent editing software will allow you to do it. Photos taken with your smartphone might very well be too large to post at original size.

Be sure to crop your photos the way you want them before you reduce the size. This alone could do the trick for file-size, if you had too much wasted area around the item of interest.

Unread post by Guest »

Can someone please tell me how to post pics of the nautical items I have as I don’t have a clue. Thanks much!
Bailey

Unread post by Bailey »

I’m going to have the photos hopefully in the next couple of days. Sorry about the delay.
Chris M

Unread post by Chris M »

Interested of you could post photos and prices

Unread post by Guest »

As soon as I have time I will take pics and get prices. Sorry about that.

Unread post by Guest »

Can you make a complete list and pictures with prices? See the requirements at the top post.
Bailey

Nautical items

Unread post by Bailey »

So I have some things I would like to sell. Over 10 different lifejackets( from current vessels to vintage and scrapped vessels), a lifering off the Sam laud and immersion suits all in carrying bags with handles off 3 different uss fleet vessels . Email me at [email protected] for more info. Thanks!