Is anyone available for third grade visit?

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
jbiolchini

Re: Is anyone available for third grade visit?

Unread post by jbiolchini »

Sue,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am the secretary of the International Ship Masters' Association for the Grand Traverse Lodge in Traverse City. We have a number of professional mariners who may be interested in helping, myself included.

Do you have more information regarding the dates you would like a speaker. Do you need audio/visuals/silde presentation, is this a classroom setting or larger venue?

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Unread post by Guest »

Sue,
I live close by, and can swing by. I work on the boats, and wont be home till after the season ends- but you can drop me an email at
[email protected] if you want.
Best Regards
Brad
Brent

Unread post by Brent »

Send me an E-Mail to [email protected]. I may be able to help you.
Sue Moffatt

Is anyone available for third grade visit?

Unread post by Sue Moffatt »

Hello! I am a third grade teacher in Petoskey, Michigan. We are studying the Great Lake freighters and preparing for a program in Nov. where we will sing several Michigan songs, including the Edmund Fitzgerald. Is there an organization for people who have worked on a freighter so that I might find someone willing to volunteer to visit our third graders and talk about life on a freighter?
Thanks for any help you can give.