Alders departure

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Bob+

Re: Alders departure

Unread post by Bob+ »

The Alder arrived Saturday morning in Sturgeon bay and spent the weekend leaving Sturgeon Bay Sunday evening.
JohnH

Unread post by JohnH »

Here is a video of the Alder leaving Duluth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLSH9TQWgxw
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Saw earlier that per their AIS, they’re showing Sturgeon Bay with an ETA for July 10. Information and confirmation on that? Thank You.

Unread post by Guest »

She departed at 10:30 with a Masters Salute.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Does anyone know once the Alder leaves from Duluth and they get to the Soo, will they then stop and overnight possibly at the Soo before they continue on their journey and trip out to Sea? I am assuming they may possibly stop and spend the night at the Soo and then depart from there early the next day and morning. I would personally enjoy and love to see them off one last and final time IF I knew in advance any times or ETAs for them in Port Huron and the St. Clair River. Not saying for sure yet but I am hoping to maybe make it up that way sometime this weekend but it depends on my schedule. Would appreciate any help from anyone that may have any type of times and or ETAs for them in Port Huron and the St. Clair River in general. Thank You all so very much in advance.
Bob

Unread post by Bob »

They said on channel 10 news in Duluth that they would be leaving Wednesday. No time given.

Unread post by Guest »

It will probably be tomorrow, based on what I've seen. I just don't know what time they're planning on leaving.

Unread post by Guest »

All we know is July. I will bet that they will post something once it’s confirmed.

Alders departure

Unread post by Guest »

Im wondering if anybody knows what day Alder will be leaving Duluth for the last time